Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Unbelievable Crap!

OK, So I have been browsing blogs , just reading and getting a sense of what is going on in the “blogosphere”.
It seems like I am being sent to a "Blog link" to document some claim that a friend makes in an email, two or three times a week.
So I decided to just look around at some of the bloggers and what they are writing. For the most part people are just journaling their lives, jobs or hobbies. They do not write much and write even less that is offensive. BUT, there are those few that seem to be terminally afflicted with cranial-rectal insertion.
In fact I have found an inordinate amount of CRAP and many more crap slingers in the blogosphere.

I have tried to respond to many of these but it is just damned hard, if not impossible, to respond without having an account or registering with some server.... So I just chose to create my own blog, and here it is…
Created solely to respond to the fools who just can't engage their minds and research their thoughts before making a claim and for me to muse about anything I want to ponder, yes, thats right, more crap!

So let the blood letting, and the crap slinging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment